Jun 13, 2010

Company! We Love Company!

Jasper Here! We had company today! Three dogs came to visit us - Bob, Kazi, and Libby - and we had fun! We get SO EXCITED when doggies come to visit. We went swimming and running and playing and I LOVE having company because there are more people around to throw stuff in the pond for me. Kazi is a FAST runner and I don't know if even I could keep up with her. She kept taking off and I think she even went around the whole pond once or twice and everyone would look for her and then she would just show up! And Justin threw Libby in the pond and she looked funny all wet. She is not very good at shaking water off - but Mommy says hardly anyone shakes water off like I do. Bob the dog had fun wandering around too and he got lots of sniffin's, and River got to sniff all the company's you-know-whats AND he got to chase sticks. It was ANOTHER GREAT DAY! Here are some photos of Bob, Kazi, and Libby:

No comments:

Post a Comment