Aug 30, 2010

I am SO EMBARRASSED!


River here. Can you believe this????? I get a little hot spot on my tail and the next thing you know I am at the vet, getting about 8 inches of my tail shaved, AND I have to wear this stupid looking collar!!! Just 'cause I could not leave the spot alone. Can you blame me? It itched!!!! Who wouldn't chew at it a little, just to stop the itching???? Now to make things worse my little brother Jasper will not stop barking at my collar. ARRRRGGGHHHHH.
The only good thing is that Mommy says me and the collar will not both fit in the crate and I bet she lets me get up on the bed. Plus, I have to take some pills and you know what that means - lots of PEANUT BUTTER! I still don't like the idea of this stupid collar but maybe I can work it a little....

No comments:

Post a Comment