Dec 30, 2009

Ready for Sand instead of SNOW!

River here. Jasper is still in love with snow (because Jasper loves EVERYTHING) but I want to go to Florida. Yesterday it was really really freezing so instead of walking Mommy was playing with us outside with that blue and orange thing - Chucky-chuck it - and it was so windy that Chucky landed on the roof and the game was over. Then today we FINALLY got to go for a walk and it was fun at first sniffing deer tracks and stuff. Then we found a deer carcass that the crows were into and it looked and smelled delicious but Mommy pulled us away, and THEN one of my paws hurt so I just sat down in the road. I didn't even care that we were 1/2 mile from home I didn't want to walk any more (except maybe back to the deer carcass). So I just sat in the road and Mommy tried to brush off my paws and then my backside was getting cold from sitting on the road so I decided to walk back. I felt better after we got back up the driveway and I got off the leash and wrestled Jasper in the snow, but I still want to go to Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment