Feb 13, 2010

ANOTHER happy day!


Jasper Here! Mommy took me and River snowshoeing today and it was FUN. I ran and ran and ran. Here is a picture of me running back to Mommy and River, after I ran around the whole field. Mommy said she was in a risk-taking mood, so even after River taking off last time, we didn't have to wear leashes! Here is River, licking snow off his snout! Sorry River, I mean muzzle.


We BOTH stopped when we smelled something interesting...but Mommy said if we went through that fence NO ONE was going to get ANY treats. So we didn't go through THAT fence, but we did go through some fences later on. Maybe 2 or 8 fences. Sometimes I have to admit I go through fences and I can't figure out how to get back. I just stand there and bark and Mommy rescues me.



Now, can you guess what THIS is in the photo below? It's ME!!!! I like to STOP running sometimes and just ROLL. This is when Mommy calls me HAPPY JASPY!!!!! I don't really know why but I LOVE to roll in snow. Grass and leaves are ok too but Snow is the best. Especially icy snow. Today was not icy but still fun! Riv rolls sometimes, but Mommy says no one rolls with quite as much enthusiasm as ME.

It was ANOTHER GREAT DAY! If you are looking for a friend to snowshoe with, you should check out GRIN at www.grinrescue.org, or check out the SPCA or other shelters. I bet there are dogs there that would LOVE to take you snowshoeing, and they would even take you for walks and hikes and drives and swimming and play fetch AND keep your toes warm!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. River and Jasper,

    You are very lucky to have such a fun dog mom! Maybe when Max and Teddy come to live with Uncle Bill and me, we can all go snowshoeing together!

    Love,
    Aunt Vixen

    ReplyDelete