Feb 26, 2010

Snowshoeing with Kazi!

Hi! Jasper Here! Today was SO MUCH FUN! Right after breakfast Mommy loaded me and her snowshoes in the car and we went across the lake to my friend Kazi's house. Kazi lives right next to a golf course and even though GOLF looks boring, golf COURSES are fun! In fact I bet us dogs have more fun on golf courses than people do. Me and Kazi ran and ran and ran - we tried to sniff every single tree on the WHOLE course, plus there were snow drifts and hills and ponds and woods and it was just FUN! Oh, I rolled in the snow a lot, too. I LOVE to roll!
River had to stay home because Mommy says it is one thing to have him take off on our property, but if he took off over there we would not know where to start looking! But he got to hang out with daddy and sleep in his chair so I don't think he minded. Here are some pictures of me and Kazi!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: