Feb 19, 2011

We Want More Snow!

Jasper here to tell you we wish it would SNOW so we can go snowshoeing again! We had tons of snow and it was PERFECT until a couple of weeks ago it rained and made a crust and when we tried to walk on the snow we fell through and Mommy said something about not paying for doggy knee and hip surgery...so she would not take us out snowshoeing!
PLUS the driveway was so icy that every morning Mommy and Daddy loaded up me, Riv, Mabel and Moe and drove us to the end of the driveway to start our walk! That was kind of fun 'cause we got a car ride AND a walk! THEN it was WARM for a couple of days and I got thinking about the pond and my mudholes...but today it got freezing cold and super windy so I guess I will have to wait. Maybe March will be swimming weather. Here is a picture of me and River outside today. See, it's not fun snow except for ROLLING in and I do like to roll in the snow. So does River! We only stay out for 5 or 7 minutes then come back inside to wrestle and play tug and "ball in the hall", and Mommy says we have cabin fever but I don't think I have a fever! I just want it to snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment