Nov 12, 2009

Cats are lucky AND useful!


Jasper here. I just have to tell you, cats have it made. They can climb up all kinds of places and do fun stuff like knock things to the floor. Today our cat Tundra was sitting on the nightstand and she knocked a chapstick down for me! I LOVE to chew chapsticks!!!!! They are even better than pens and pencils!!!!!! This one was orange-flavored and it was going to be yummy but then Tundra made it roll way under the bed. I tried to get under the bed but I didn't quite fit. Between me and Tundra and the chapstick we made too much noise and you-know-who caught us and got the chapstick out and put it in the drawer. Just think how much fun we could have if me or Tundra could figure out how to open drawers! Here is a picture of Tundra.

1 comment:

  1. Jasper,

    You... have... a... cat... in... your... HOUSE?? Cats drive me crazy. There are two cats in my neighborhood that walk across the back of my yard. They are sneaky and they taunt me, so I chase them!

    Your friend,
    Eddy

    ReplyDelete