Nov 20, 2009

Last Jumps of the Year?



Jasper here! It's almost Thanksgiving and we don't have snow yet, so I can STILL SWIM IN THE POND! In the winter, we don't get to go near the pond because Bob and Lisa are afraid of us falling in through the ice. Moe fell through the ice once, and we hear it was not pretty, what with Bob and Lisa being out of town, and Cam calling the fire department, and Moe had to take a warm bath in the bathtub after he got out, and Ellie had to keep taking his temperature (and you know how to take a dog's temperature? EWWWW!) He was fine! Since Moe's adventure the electric fence gets rearranged in the winter so we can't get to the pond. I miss it like CRAZY because I would jump in the pond no matter how icy the water gets! I LOVE the pond!
So, anyways, I am trying to get my pond time in before the fence goes up. Here are some photos of me jumping in the pond last week. I never just run into the water, I HAVE to jump, and I REALLY like to make big splashes! River likes to walk into the water. Funny how people are like dogs...some like to jump in all at once, and some walk in!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasper and River,

    It must be so great to have your own pond! I jumped into a pond at the park once while I was chasing some geese.

    Your friend,
    Eddy

    ReplyDelete