Nov 1, 2009

Trip to Barcelona

Jasper here! Today we went to Barcelona! Me, River, and Lisa! The waves were as big as the ocean and of course I went swimming, even though it was only 46 degrees and the water wasn't much warmer. I went way out and chased waves and chased splashes and Lisa got really nervous. Then I came back and she put me on the short leash and put River on the long leash. Then River started pulling to chase birds and she put ME on the long leash and River on the short leash and I made a total spectacle of myself once again! I LOVE Lake Erie!

See, I run straight into the water until the shoreline drops off and I get body slammed by a wave. Then, I put my head underwater and circle to find the first part of the leash. Then, I hold the leash in my mouth and swim back to shore so I can do it again! I bet I did it 70 or 80 times before somehow I got tangled in the leash.

I tried to swim out again but I was so tangled I could not move, then a big wave came and I still tried to jump in it but Mommy got panicked and came into the water to drag me out. She untangled me and I wanted to go in again but she said no, that now SHE was soaked to the knees and it was time to go home. I don't know why - I was soaked all over but I would have stayed. River says if he could roll his eyes he would have because why does he have to have a little brother who makes a spectacle of himself every time we go to the Lake??

1 comment:

  1. It really doesn't matter how many times I read this, it makes me laugh each time picturing the entire event!

    ReplyDelete