Nov 10, 2009

Fun Stuff!

Jasper Here! Another great day! Last night I found a cough drop with the wrapper and ate it, but even though my breath was a little honey-lemon-menthol for awhile, I was fine. Lisa thought I was chewing a nylabone till the last crunch, then she figured it out.
We went for a run this morning and guess what we saw? BEAR tracks! It was not nearly as exciting as the time me and Lisa saw a bear cross the road in front of us, but still pretty cool. As least this time she did not scream and wave her arms in the air and generally make a fool of herself like when we saw the bear!

If you love Goldens like Mommy and Daddy love me and River, here are some links you can check out.

G.R.I.N (the organization that rescued us and found us our home) is on Facebook!
click or copy/paste:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=100501817498&ref=search&sid=1410604084.4167097757..1

Guess what else? Some other GRIN dogs have their own Blogs! We are a pretty smart bunch! PLUS you can read all these really neat success stories about lucky goldens who have found new forever homes, or go to "featured goldens" to see other dogs that need homes. WARNING...You might fall in love and want to bring one home, but that is not a bad thing at all!

http://grinrescue.org/success-stories-menu.html







No comments:

Post a Comment